This organization is run by a community of volunteers, and there are a number of ways you can donate your time to aid in our success! Volunteer opportunities include:
- Fundraising Chair – The Kansas league is on the lookout for a volunteer with fundraising experience that can help raise money for the league.
- Outreach Coordinators – The state of Kansas is mighty big, and in order to effectively advertise the Kansas League, we need people from all parts of the state to help spread the word throughout their communities. The Kansas League will provide the necessary supplies – all you’ve got to do is post ’em up.
- Race Crew – Want to help put on the races? Check out this list of Job Descriptions and let us know which one tickles your fancy. No experience necessary. As long as you’re stoked on getting more kids on bikes and want to be involved on the race weekends, we want to hear from you.
- Advisory Board Members – The league is actively looking for people to lend their expertise and join our Advisory Board, specifically as Business Mentor, and Communications Manager.
- Musicians – Want to come out to our races and put the jams out? Sure, we could create a playlist on our computer and that’s that, no problem, but that pales in comparison to the energy and zest from live music. High school marching bands, rock bands, country and folk bands, rap groups, whatever. We’re down to promote your tunes at our races as long as they’re upbeat and unoffensive.
- Trophy Makers – Like the other NICA leagues, we’ll have hand-made trophies to award our podium finishers at the races. If you’re a crafty woodworker, metalworker, ceramic-maker, knitter, or anything else, let us know.
- Social Media Coordinator – Looking for a volunteer to help us keep our Facebook and Instagram pages up to date and to help build our online following
If you’re interested in any of these volunteer positions, or have another idea on how to get involved, contact Tina Khan: email@example.com